Years and more Experience in Spine Surgery.
Dr Nikhil Arbatti
Nikhil Arbatti is a Spine Surgeon in practise for more than 15 years, after completing his postgraduate training in Orthopaedics.
His Medical graduation & postgraduate training in Orthopaedics have been completed from South Gujarat University,Surat,
Nikhil Arbatti was awarded multiple Gold Medal’s in Medicine, Surgery & Orthopedics in his graduate medical training. Nikhil Arbatti passed with First class marks in His Post Graduation (M.S Orthopaedics)
He started his spine training under Dr.Sajan Hegde-Consultant Spine Surgeon- in Apollo Hospitals Chennai, in the SPINE unit, as Clinical Fellow. The training in Spine surgery covered the entire gamut of spine surgeries and active involvement in O.P.D practice.
He followed it up with a fellowship from C.M.C Vellore, under Dr.Roy Thomas Daniel. The fellowship here focussed on microscopic and minimally invasive spine surgeries.
Subsequently, He has done Fellowships in Endoscopic & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery from South Korea, and also a fellowship in Complex Cervical spine reconstruction surgery from U.S.A.
Also he has been selected twice for the prestigious IGASS fellowship, Firstly a Minimally invasive Spinal Fellowship from Bordeaux, France & Secondly Fellowship in Navigation guided spine surgeries from Munich, Germany.
Dr. Nikhil has worked as a Consultant Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon, in M.I.O.T hospitals Chennai, for more than 3 years, where he helped setup the Minimally Invasive Spine unit. Till date Dr.Nikhil.Arbatti has done more than 6000 spine surgeries, out of which more than 3000 are Minimally Invasive or Endoscopic Spine Surgeries.
Dr. Nikhil Arbatti is among the leading spine surgeons in Mumbai, who is routinely performing Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Spine Surgeries.
Dr. Nikhil Arbatti also focusses on Non-operative and Pain management methods for treatment of spinal problems, these are especially beneficial for morbid and geriatric patients who cannot undergo any major Spinal procedure but are severely discomforted with pain and are disabled
Dr Nikhil Arbatti has his own Clinical setup, for Private consultation. It is called ‘Advanced Spine Care Clinic’, and was started in 2020, it is located in Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
Dr Nikhil Arbatti is attached to Major corporate hospitals in Mumbai, and performs all his Minimally Invasive & Endoscopic Spine Surgeries there.
Achievements As Faculty
- Part of organizing team of APSS 2020, held in Mumbai.
- Faculty in APSS 2020, held in Mumbai.
- Faculty at Cadaveric workshop in Cooper Hospital as part of APSS 2020.
- Invited as Faculty For MISSICON 2019 in Chandigarh for talk on “Minimally Invasive Decompression at Upper Lumbar levels”.
- Invited as Faculty At WIROC 2019 IN Mumbai, for talk on “ Root Block in Day to Day practice”.
- Invited as Faculty for MISSI LivCad 2019 in Bengaluru 2019, for demonstrating Minimally Invasive Techniques through tubular retractors.
- Part of Organizing team for BOSC 2019.
- Invited as faculty for ASSICON 2019 in Ahmedabad for talk on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Invited as faculty for WIROC 2018, in Mumbai.
- Given a talk as faculty at MISSICON 2018 in Chennai on Tubular retractors and benefits.
- Invited as Faculty for ICS 2018 in Amritsar, for talk on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Participated in BOSC 2018 as faculty and part of Organizing team.
- Invited as Faculty for ASSICON 2018 in Chennai.
- Participated in WIROC 2017 as faculty and in Panel Discussion for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery topic.